Thursday, September 4, 2008

ON TO THE MAN PAD!!!!

What the heck is a MAN PAD you ask???? It is Lance's condo in Vail where he lives during the week. :) We love going up there. Its a 4 bedroom 4 1/2 bath. I call it my vacation home. LOL Here are a few pics.
















Ely and Cole REALLY enjoy the MAN COUCH!!!! Why is it called the MAN COUCH???? See the wooden ends on the arms. They pull out for your drink and remote!!! Definitely a MAN COUCH!!!! And of course...it reclines.

We decided to take Ely and Cole 4-wheeling for the holiday weekend. Unfortunately Lucas had to work so he didn't get to go. We had a ball!


We found some elk bones in a little stream. The boys thought that was WAY COOL!!!!

After we went 4-wheeling we decided to do a little Real Estate Shopping. Here are a few things we looked at:


These go for about 12 MILLION each!!!!! I am not kidding!!!! They are right in down town Vail. Lance and I decided that we will put a down payment on one as soon as we...........

WIN THE POWERBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEHEHEHEHE!!!!

Here are a few more pics of Vail.



More Million Dollar Real Estate!

This is a pic of the ski hills...without the snow. They don't look as intimidating without the snow on them...lol


These flags are put on the fire hydrants so they can find them when you are up to your forehead in SNOW!!! LOL



It was a great weekend....other than...getting pulled over by the POLICE!!!! I decided to take a dirt road on the back side of town to the main road. No more do I turn on that road there is a cop!!! Of course he flips on his lights and pulls me over. I thought to myself...."YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!! PULLING ME OVER ON A DIRT ROAD!!!! ARE THERE EVEN SPEED LIMITS ON DIRT ROADS????????? LOL Well...apparently there are. He says..."do you know what the speed limit is on this road". I wanted to say...ARE YOU SERIOUS??? But I said..no. He said 30. I said...oh. LOL He said..."do you know how fast you were going?" I wanted to say...."HAHAHA...obviously faster than that!!!!" But I didn't...I said no. "37" he said. Well.... dang ROSCO, you almost had yourself a chase....hahahaha. :) I am thinking he is going to just tell me to slow it down and let me go....but NO...he has to see my license and registration! I think...I AM SOOOO BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!! My registration was 2 months past due....oops! LOL
I just acted TOTALLY STUPID like I had no idea that it was expired. :) He was a very nice cop and he did end up letting me go. No ticket. :)

So...FYI...there are speed limits on dirt roads. ROFL :)

That night after we got home Ely and I were chillin on the couch watching George Lopez. Ely says "So what are you doing tomorrow?" I thought he was just making small talk. I said "I don't know." He says "Noooooo....remember..you are going to get your car thing you need!" (my registration) I laughed and said.."oh yeah...your right...I am." Then he says..."I got your back mom...I got your back!" LOL He is so sweet. I am glad someone is looking after me. We all know I need it. :)

1 comment:

Baby Chang said...

I wanna stay at the man pad when I come to CO!