Friday, August 22, 2008

I have started to blog!!!

Ok...so I have started to blog. Why...you may ask? Well...because I have a lot to say...LOL For those of you that know me....you know that is not a lie....I LOVE TO TALK. :) Actually... some of the reasons I decided to start blogging is:

1. My family and friends are scattered all over the US. We don't get to see them as much as we like and I thought this would be a good way to keep them updated with our crazy life.

2. My husband lives in Vail during the week and misses a lot. This will be a good way to keep him posted on what really goes on around here. Sometimes I forget to tell him things. :)

3. Because...I have a lot to say and I love to talk. This blog will be just what the title says...Jen's Random Babbling. I will be talking about everything from My kids....being green....saving money...thoughts of the day.....rubberstamping/scrapbooking...maybe even a little politics...ewww...since the DNC...coming to Denver...YIPPEEE....NOT! Be sure to check back often and see what I have been babbling about...it just might interest you. LOL

No comments: