Saturday, October 11, 2008

MY PLAYLIST

I called my friend Mary the other day and she said..."What have you been doing? I've tried to call you." I said..."I went to Vail for the weekend." She said..."I know...I had to read your blog to find out where you were." LOL Sorry Mary :) "Anyway" she says...I have to tell you...you really need to change the songs on your playlist. I like them...they are just to mellow for you...you need something more that fits your personality....songs that kind of go with who you are. It was funny that she had said that because the other day Cole told me that no one will read my blog with stupid music like that playing. LOL I am pretty well rounded when it comes to music...I like all kinds. So...Mary got me thinking....songs that fit me...hmmmmmm....is there a song called WILD, CRAZY, SEXY! Just kidding. I found a few that would fit....there was a song called "Cocky" haha...for those that know me...you all know THAT would fit. I didn't like the song...so its not on there.

As I was going threw the songs to put on my playlist I instant messaged my friend Haley. I said...is there a song that reminds you of me? I was waiting for some really smart comment...but she immediately without even having to think about it wrote. Carol King....So Far Away. For those that don't know the song it goes:



Your So far Away
Doesn't anybody stay in one place anymore
It would be so fine to see your face at my door
Doesn't help to know that you're just time away


Honestly...that is one of the nicest things someone has said to me. It really touched me. I know Haley will laugh when she reads this, but really...it did. And I feel the same about Haley...I miss her terribly. I used to just pop in over at her house and tell her that when my kids came looking for me to tell them I wasn't there. LOL Oh how I wish I could still do that. :( I really miss hanging with you Haley!
There are a few on there that I found that will bring back memories for certain people. ROFL So, from my playlist I dedicate:
Honey, I'm home...to my husband Lance. :)
That Smell....to my brother Craig. hahahahahahhahahaha....he will understand...some of you might too.
Brand New Girlfriend
Rocky Mt. High...to my friend Tonya.....LOL
So Far Away
Leaving on a Jet Plane.....to Haley :)
My Little Girl...my Dad
I hope you all like this playlist better. Thanks helping me improve my blog Mary! :) Even my kids are happier with some of the songs. LOL

No comments: