Saturday, October 25, 2008

Good intentions!

Ok...I know its been forever since I posted. I just can't seem to find enough hours in the day to get everything done. I was thinking to myself....how can I be more productive during the day and get more things done????? I thought and thought....and totally got it figured out! I NEED A WIFE or 2...or 3. LOL I was thinking...ya know...maybe polygamy is not such a bad thing. I could have a wife that cleans, one that cooks, one that takes care of the kids, another that takes care of all the stuff...mail, bills, etc. And I could be the director!!!! :) Just none of them could have ANY KIDS!!!! 3 is the max in my house! ROFL Ok...before my parents have a heart attack from reading this post....I AM KIDDING!!! (a little) I am kidding about the multiple wives.....but it sure would be nice to have help sometimes. I know most mom's feel this way! If there is a mom out there that does get it all done in a day...I want to hear from you....I want to know how its done! :)

I have a ton of new things to post! Now that the kids will be back in school from fall break...and my company has gone back to TN....I will have some time to get this updated. So be sure to check back daily this week.

No comments: